Re: Martin Baulig

How about just minor changes to the standard renew
acceptance letter, as below: (Hopefully we won't have
too many cases of reconsideration in the future)

----------------
Subject: GNOME Foundation Membership - Renewal
accepted

Dear Applicant,

We are pleased to inform you that your GNOME
Foundation Membership renewal application has been
reconsidered following recent membership guideline
changes and your membership has been renewed for two
years.  You are eligible to become a candidate for
election and to vote in the annual Board of Directors
elections held each November...

. (the rest the same as the regular renew acceptance
message)
.
.

Thanks for your contributions to GNOME.

Sincerely,

The GNOME Foundation Membership Committee
.
.

--- Vincent Untz <vincent vuntz net> wrote:
We should maybe have a draft mail for accepting
people after a
reevaluation...