[RENEWAL] Application received from Martin Sevior (msevior physics unimelb edu au)

Name: Martin Sevior
E-mail: msevior physics unimelb edu au
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): msevior
cvs.gnome.org username (if any):

Previous GNOME Foundation member: yes

Detailed description:
Lots and lots of features and bug fixes for abiword. Over 100,000 lines of code changed. Some features
include Table support, bonobo component, drag and drop toolbar icons, styles, Insert Symbol, heaps more.

Contacts:
Dom Lachowicz

I have been a member for the last 2 years. I think I've done even more hacking this year than last.

[Application received at Mon Oct 28 18:38:44 2002 (Eastern time)]