[RENEWAL] Application received from Valek Filippov (frob df ru)

Name: Valek Filippov
E-mail: frob df ru
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): frob
cvs.gnome.org username (if any): frob

Previous GNOME Foundation member: yes

Detailed description:
Atm I'm 'backup coordinator' for russian gnome translation team.
My main contribution is cyrillic and some Latin-B glyphs addition to urw fonts (aka gnu-gs-fonts).
/Why is contribution to GNOME? Try to run Nautilus under cyrillic locale. Try to use gnome-print using
application for printing cyrillic./

Contacts:
Jody Goldberg (jody gnome org) /gnumeric/, Alexander Kirillov (kirillov math sunysb edu) /GTP/ -- russian
translation,
Owen Tailor (otaylor redhat com), Raph Levien (raph casper ghostscript com) -- cyrillized fonts.

'Another way': try to grep about any po/ChangeLog =)

[Application received at Mon Oct 28 14:49:49 2002 (Eastern time)]