[RENEWAL] Application received from Tuomas Kuosmanen (tigert ximian com)

Name: Tuomas Kuosmanen
E-mail: tigert ximian com
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): tigert
cvs.gnome.org username (if any): tigert

Previous GNOME Foundation member: yes

* otherartwork
* other design
* the new logo (designed together with Jakub)
* etc.

Detailed description:
Several small png files that contribute to the world domination and prettiness aspect of the desktop
framework.

I also submitted a lot of annoying bug reports and tried to make some sense into the way Nautilus works .

Caused a flameware also this year by mentioning $HOME should be the desktop.

Contacts:
Nat, Ettore, Miguel, Andersca, jrb, Dave Camp

I wonder if I was supposed to apply another time since I was a member already, but since I got these nagging
mails I decided it was better to make sure than to forget about :-) And there was this "already a member"
checkbox so...

Maybe if this was intentional, you should point out more clearly that people should apply now even though
they *are* members already..?

[Application received at Mon Oct 28 8:25:03 2002 (Eastern time)]