Re: application question

Le Thu, 24 Oct 2002 11:48:48 -0400 (EDT), Anna Dirks a ecrit :

Regards Membership Committee-

On the order of a month ago, I submitted an application to renew my
Gnome Foundation Membership, using the form available on your website.

Since then, I have not heard anything back from you. Is there are
problem?

Anna,

We froze the applications processing until yesterday: the guidelines
were not explicit enough. We have started to work again on the
applications, so you should have an answer soon.

Thank you for your interest in the GNOME Foundation

Les gens heureux ne sont pas presses.