Application received from Ghee Teo (ghee teo sun com)

Name: Ghee Teo
E-mail: ghee teo sun com
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): GT
cvs.gnome.org username (if any): gheet

- bugs fixing in categories as required.

Detailed description:
- Have involved in GNOME membership committee since
  August'02. Got rubbed in membership eiligibility
  from the start.

- I have been relatively new to GNOME in terms of
  getting my hands dirty. Fixed a couple of bugs
  in gnome-vfs and working on a GTK+ bug, a gconf
  bug.

- Foresee a lot of bug fixing activity going forwards
  and hacking in the area of media player.

Contacts:
Glynn Foster (a.k.a. Gman) glynn foster sun com
vincent Untz vincent vuntz net
Calum Benson calum bension sun com

After joining in the board meeting on the
membership eligibility and with the new guideline,
I feel more comfortable to apply for membership.

[Application received at Wed Oct 23 6:23:13 2002 (Eastern time)]