Re: GNOME Foundation on the web

I wouldn't mind maintaining the site!!!

On Monday, October 14, 2002, at 05:10 PM, Vincent Untz wrote:

Le Sat, 12 Oct 2002 11:59:29 +1000, Jeff Waugh a ecrit :

It's essentially unmaintained, unless Tim asks someone to fix
something up specifically. Having someone take a look over the site to
report bugs would be great, but having someone prepared to maintain it
would be great!

Well, err, I don't really know if I'm prepared to maintain it. The most
important thing was to update some pages for the elections and now, this
is done. We'll see later for the maintaining thing :)

Let me know if you need a hand with anything.

In fact, everyone seems to agree that a rewrite would be a good thing.
We could talk about this after the launch of the new gnome.org and after
the elections (I don't know what will happen first).

Btw, it would be a good thing to use the new foot logo, wouldn't it
?

Yeah. :-)

Simple, but stupid question: where can I find this logo ?

Thanks

Les gens heureux ne sont pas presses.