Re: Here's a ballot sample

Le Mercredi 20 novembre 2002, a 10:56, Ghee Seng Teo a ecrit :
Vincent,

      I think most people (including me) do not know what is
      Validation Token: ?

      Can you explain on the ballot mail also?

In fact, 'Validation Token:' will be replaced by 'Validation Token:
secret md5 thing'. This enables us to know that the vote comes from the
right person (because we will verify the secret md5 thing).
I'll try to explain this clearly in the ballot mail.

      Also may should state the start of the voting period.

You're right. People will be able to vote as soon as they receive the
mail.

Les gens heureux ne sont pas presses.