Re: not enough candidates

Please don't answer to this mail for the moment, or join #board on
irc.gnome.org. We're trying to write a 'good' answer.

Vincent

Le 04 Nov 2002 10:21:47 -0500, tina gasperson a ecrit :

Hello,

What is the procedure if there are not enough candidates by the
deadline?

If it ends up that there are only 11 candidates, will you still hold
an election? (Since they'd all be voted onto the board anyway.)

If there's any way you can respond immediately to these questions I
would greatly appreciate it. I'm getting a story together for
newsforge.com.

Thanks very much
Tina Gasperson
newsforge.com