Re: Feature request: please add 4th pane support when 3 way merging.

Thanks, Kai.  On Linux, I use meld for file diff lot (since kdiff3 cannot edit file when comparing).

4 panes mean: in the upper part of the window, there are 3 panes (3 columns). In the lower part of the window, there 1 pane. You can google "kdiff3 git merge" to see what it looks like.

I thought 3 ways / 4 panes merge tools such as kdiff3, gvim, p4merge, beyond compare 4 are more advanced than 3 ways / 3 panes merge tools, such as meld. So actually, i did not try meld for git merge yet.

Thanks,
Kevin