Keyboard shortcuts, navigating through changes

Hi,

When comparing 2 directories, I find a bit tiresome to press the "Ctrl-W, [Alt-]Down, and Enter" key sequence
each time when (after Alt-Down keystrokes) I am finished with a file and want to advance to the next
differing file.

Isn't there any faster way? Any acceleration? For example, at the last Alt-Down, which is "unsuccessful" (no
more difference), one may get a prompt that "Let's continue with the next file? [OK] [Cancel]".
And either in the current window (replacing the current file-comparison), either in a new window -
configurable
- the next file-comparison could show up.
Alternative: a dedicated Alt-Shift-Down (or even better) shortcut, to do this advancing.

Peter