Meld for Personal projects

Hi,

I hope you all are doing well.

I'm trying to build a comparison tool in my personal project. The idea
is to compare the two directories of software installation folders and
get the results as objects in my server-side code and in Web-UI,
Whenever the user selects a software, I would like to show the
comparison(two different versions) of all the installation files.

I found a Google library(https://github.com/google/diff-match-patch)
that does the same for texts but I want to extend this to large files.
I'm stuck at comparing the files in a folder effectively. Meld does
this effectively but there is no library for personal use. Can someone
please help me with this?

Hope I get a reply soon

Thank you,
Murali K