Configure Text Filter

Hi

We want to use meld for file comparison in Unix in our development flow and want to predefine textfilters for all the users so that not every user need to define filter on his own in the meld GUI. Is there any possibility to

  • Define textfilter in a central file
  • Call meld on commandline with something like an argument specifying this central file

Or any other possibility to achieve a central text filter definition?

Best regards

Johannes