Re: initial focus for Meld panel configurable?

On Mon, 24 Sep 2018 at 07:05, Kai Willadsen <kai willadsen gmail com> wrote:

On Wed, 19 Sep 2018 at 02:14, Maximilian Spring via meld-list
<meld-list gnome org> wrote:

I recently upgraded my Ubuntu Linux to 18.04 (from 16.04) and my Meld upgraded to 3.18.0.

Now, when doing a 'git difftool', Meld comes up with the left-side panel having the focus, instead
of the right-side panel with the older Meld version.

Is there a way I can configure Meld to give the right-side panel the focus initially?

There's no configuration for this, no.

This looks to be a simple logic error I made when reworking some code
back in the 3.15 cycle. I have a patch, and I'll probably just push it
to current master and the 3.18 branch for the next releases.

I finally got around to doing this, so it'll be in 3.18.3 whenever
that gets released. If you can't wait for that, then
    https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/meld/commit/871d4e054cf09d836118e66cab2e26e12717cace
is the relevant change.

cheers,
Kai