Re: GNOME GitLab wiki permissions (Re: Meld is moving to GNOME GitLab)

Unfortunately it looks that it is impossible to make wiki community-ediatble with current gitlab state.

https://gitlab.gnome.org/Infrastructure/GitLab/issues/60
https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ce/issues/19798

It looks that there is another Gnome gitlab permission or lack-of-interface problem.

There is meld wiki, for example the page https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/meld/wikis/home

I can view it as standard Gnome gitlab user or as anonymous. But the UI has no any buttons or links to
edit/comment/fork it.

There is button "Page history" that links to https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/meld/wikis/home/history which
says standard gitlab
"The page could not be found or you don't have permission to view it." 404 for me (both for standard user
and anonymous).

It is really strange since the https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/meld/wikis/git_access shows the url than can
be successfully cloned and the history is visible.
However pushing to it gives
"GitLab: You are not allowed to write to this project's wiki."
(this maybe expected, git-based write access to wiki is not the most common thing).

--
Vasily