RE: Dark theme

>  I am trying to run meld with dark theme. I have installed the latest version (meld-3.18.0) and tried to load  meld-dark.css, either by renaming it in meld.css or changing the respective line at /bin/meld from:
> css_file = os.path.join(meld.conf.DATADIR, "meld.css")

> to:
> css_file = os.path.join(meld.conf.DATADIR, "meld-dark.css")

> but in both situations I get the following message:
>
> โžœ  bin ./meld
> Couldn't load Meld-specific CSS (/home/dialog/Downloads/meld-3.18.0/data/meld-dark.css)
> gtgtk-css-provider-error-quarkk-css-provider-error-quark: <broken file>:1:0Failed to import: Error opening file: No such file or directory (2)

Why donโ€™t you start by comparing the files meld.css and meld-dark.css and seeing if there are any obvious syntax or format differences.

Now if only there was a good file comparison tool I could recommend ๐Ÿ˜‰

Ben

SCISYS UK Limited. Registered in England and Wales No. 4373530.
Registered Office: Methuen Park, Chippenham, Wiltshire SN14 0GB, UK.

Before printing, please think about the environment.