Re: How to set preferences

On 3 January 2018 at 00:59, Helmut Jarausch <jarausch skynet be> wrote:
this might be a very dumb question, but I cannot use the preferences pull down menu.

I can select items (e.g. a filter in Text-Filters) but I am not able to close this pull down menu without
loosing
my selection.

I'm confused here, because there isn't a preferences pull-down menu.
There's a drop-down for e.g., File filters on the toolbar, but not one
for text filters, and I can't think what you mean by "losing my
selection" for this situation.

Could you please give some more detail about what you're trying to do and how?

P.S. I'm using Python3.6 here

I'm usually running against 3.5 at the moment, but 3.6 should be fine.

cheers,
Kai