File copy progress Bar

Hi

I really like this program and I have a suggestion, unless it's supposed to be incorporated.  When using directory comparison, you can right click a file and choose copy left/right.  There is no "File Operations" progress bar/dialog box that appears.  So with larger files such as multi GB video files, my window just goes to gray, and stays like that until finished.  Would be nice to display the file copy progress.

Just a suggestion as I am not a programmer......

I very much appreciate the Meld utility and those who work on it.

Thanks

Sven