Regarding the "Initial Windows build pipeline using Appveyor" entry in Meld 3.19.0 changelog

Greetings

I'd like to test the new version of Meld 3.19.0 in Windows, but unfortunately I'm not familiar with building binaries or Python.

The last version of Meld for Windows is http://meldmerge.org/ is from August 2016
and says that *"New Windows builds are currently unavailable"*.

But, in the latest Meld 3.19.0 changelog it says that:
> "Initial Windows build pipeline using Appveyor".

So, I'm wondering: is there a Appveyor Meld page in where I can download the latest Windows binary, i.e. created after every new commit?
I mean, like the one for e.g. KVIrc: https://ci.appveyor.com/project/DarthGandalf/kvirc (in: 'Job name'|'Artifacts')

Thank you