Re: Meld "irritants"

On Fri, Sep 01, 2017 at 09:05:59PM +0530, V S Rawat wrote:
Thanks for your views, suggestion and guidance.

I realize that my "outburst" was uncalled for. I should have written more
objetively, without getting carried away by my feelings.

The time it was wasting for forcing unwanted things on me had me irritated.

After having tried dozens of software, I have zeroed in on kdiff3 and meld,
so I find these two software far superior to all other countersparts, and
that is why I use it for months and bothered to write such a long list of
problems I am facing in it.

Nobody would a software for months and write such a long list to undermine
your great work or just to criticize.

due to windows executable not made available, some of these problems might
have got resolved in future releases but I didn't know as i couldn't use
them.

Thanks again.
--
Rawat