Re: Open recent path too short

On 11 February 2017 at 03:47, Peter Smink <psm agp nl> wrote:

Hello

I’m using (windows version of) meld with version control. However it is not easy  to use the ‘open recent’ list because all entries start with “version control: ” leaving only about 15 characters to identify the directory.

Is it possible to show more characters of the path?

Unfortunately, no. We're using GTK's recent chooser menu here, and it doesn't expose any customisation points like this.

The only thing we could do here is change how we indicate what type the comparison is (i.e., abbreviate "Version Control" to "VC" or similar) but that has its own set of problems.

cheers,
Kai