Path of file

I frequently must go do some manual work with files, once I find differences.  Is there a way to copy a file's path to the clipboard?  It also seems impossible to see the full path of the currently selected file.  Perhaps we could have a toggle'able status-line which displays the currently selected file/folder's (in the tree view)'s path, and allows selection/copying to the clipboard.

This status area would also display the path of the currently edited file when in file-diff tabs, and resolves both issues (getting the path, and seeing the path while working).  A mouseover of the tab might also be a good place to display the full paths, but unless menu items are added for "copy file A's path to clipboard", it would be a display-only thing.

I'm running off a fresh git clone right now.

Thanks.  :)

Jaggz