Re: trouble running latest on Ubuntu 14.04

On 10 September 2016 at 08:23, Chuck Tuffli <chuck tuffli net> wrote:
Hi

Running the latest from git on Ubuntu 14.04 spews the below. Am I not
running on a supported configuration?

No, your version of gtksourceview is too old, sorry.

You should have received nicer debug messages, but apparently our requirements checks got reverted to an old version in the Python 3 branch merge. I've just pushed a fix for that to master, so now Meld should at least tell you what's missing.

cheers,
Kai