Thank You for Meld

Hello,

I wanted to take a moment to thank you and the other developers of Meld for such a fantastic piece of software.  I've always found the console based diff tools to be very cumbersome and difficult to work with.  Meld has made my life so much easier on, honestly, a weekly basis.  Any time I need to diff code, Meld does so effortlessly and presents the diffs in a way that's just quick and easy for me to understand.  It's been very robust at diffing even heavily modified files, and I can't recall it ever crashing for any reason.  Most of all, I am impressed by how good Meld looks.  I'm using it on Linux and it's probably the nicest looking piece of software I have installed on here.  I know that's not saying much given the state of Linux's aesthetics.  Still, I know how hard design is, especially while wrestling with GTK.

That's all.  Thank you for the great work!