Re: Meld problem

Hi !
(Replying off-list now, due to supposing some communication problems)
Didn't you receive this reply several days ago
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/meld-list/2016-August/msg00028.html - ?
If no - there can be some communication problem.
If yes - have you any progress in diagnosing if you have problem2 (bad install of gtk+)  or problem3 (absence
of typelibs), see the email in link above.

Hi ,

Any update on this ?

Thanks
Niraj