meld chgroot

Hi guys,

I run meld [0] in a changerooted $(chgroot) environment. Meld does not
open files [1]. I suspect I did not mount something from /dev that a
service depends on which melds depends on. It would be nice to locate
the issue. A list of melds commandline output at startup [2] and a list
of files to be opened [3] can be found at [4]. I suspect melds dbus
connection. Any advice on debugging will be gratefully accepted,

Cheers,
Marcus

[0] v3.12.1
[1] If I provide the files on the command line, meld will ask which
files to compare. In the graphical file selection: If I select two files
and press Button::Compare, they will not be opened.
[2] file att1_meld_startup.txt
[3] file att2_meld_strace_open.txt
[4] https://bugzilla.gnome.org/attachment.cgi?id=332794