Re: Python 3

This is great news! Thanks Kai.

Guillaume

Hi all,

I've just merged the Python3 branch to master, so the next release
series of Meld will support Python 3.3+ only. This dependency
shouldn't be a problem in most cases; any distro with a recent enough
GTK+ to run Meld also ships Python 3.

I haven't explored new builds for Windows (or OSX) based on Python 3,
but I know it at least runs successfully under Windows in a
non-packaged form.

While many, many bugs have been ironed out, please report any new
issues you find in current master.

cheers,
Kai