Re: Any plans to support subversion externals?

On 2016-04-28, Grant Edwards <grant b edwards gmail com> wrote:

Are there any plans to support subversion working copies that contain
externals?

OK, I see somebody borrowed Guido's time machine and retroactively
enhanced Meld to do what I proposed.

[IOW I just figured out that my testing was screwed up and Meld does
pretty much exactly what I wanted.]

never mind...

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! Uh-oh!!  I forgot
                                  at               to submit to COMPULSORY