Re: font size

On Thu, 2015-10-29 at 12:26 -0400, andré wrote:
Maarten Brock a écrit :
Hi there,

I am new to meld, but it looks great. I have a question though. Is it
possible for me to use a smaller font? On my screen I get only 73
characters per line when comparing two files and I would like to see at
least 80.

You can set the font size in file comparison under menu::meld::editor .

I set the check box for "use the system fixed font", but I see that the
meld default is 14 points, whichto me is  extremely large.
You can set it to whatever you will be accepted by your system.
If you don't want surprises, the system fixed font is likely a good choice.

Thanks, I already received a similar answer from Manuel. I was only
looking in the menu in the toolbar of the meld gui, but had to look in
the linux (gnome?) toolbar instead. Now I can also mention my meld
version: 3.11.0 as the About was hidden (from me) there as well. I'm
running the meld package as delivered by CentOS 7.

Maarten