Re: Collapse-all

On 4 October 2015 at 21:42, Andrew Beyer <beyer andrew gmail com> wrote:
Was what you had in mind something along these lines? I had poked at
this a while ago, but never really finished...could probably flesh
this out if there is interest.

Yeah, something like that would be pretty good. Depending on how much
effort you want to go to, I'd vaguely suggest that it could be an
expand/collapse toggle, and it could instead also only expand/collapse
the children of the current node in the tree (in this case, the expand
would recursively expand all child nodes indiscriminately... nothing
tricky).

However, like I said I probably wouldn't actually add a default
keybinding for this, so if you'd rather not go to the bother that
probably wouldn't stop me pulling in the patch.

cheers,
Kai