Re: Keyboard shortcut for Revert

On 27 October 2015 at 19:39, manuelrciosici gmail com
<manuelrciosici gmail com> wrote:
Hello,

There is a keyboard shortcut for Refresh (Ctrl + R), but no keyboard
shortcut for Revert, so I've added (Shift + Ctrl + R). I've attached a patch
to this email. If this seems like a sensible choice I would love to see it
merged into Meld.

Thanks for the suggestion, but I'd generally prefer to keep our
shortcuts to only things that see frequent use. Can I ask what your
workflow is that you're using Revert so often?

cheers,
Kai