Re: How to view multiple commit changes in a single window using meld?

On 25 June 2015 at 00:28, José Leitão <jose miguel leitao gmail com> wrote:
I have raised a question in stackoverflow about meld, please consider giving
me some hints about it:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/31029151/how-to-view-multiple-commit-changes-in-a-single-window-using-meld

Without using an external tool and some hacking, this isn't currently
possible. It's actually not all that hard to do this, and I have a
branch somewhere with some progress towards repository history
browsing, but it's definitely not done. However, this sort of thing is
on the to-do list.

cheers,
Kai