Re: Dark grey text on black background in newer meld versions

On 02/01/15 07:42, Kai Willadsen wrote:
From the screenshots, it looks to me like the new user has defaulted
to Adwaita (this is just the GTK+ theme, which Meld follows) which
makes sense. A Meld workaround for GTK+ 3.14 drawing changes broke
themes like the KDE-ish Oxygen theme (which I think you're using
above) that didn't repaint the background in the same way as Adwaita.
cheers, Kai
Yes, I was using Oxygen. I did try switching to all the other themes,
which didn't work at the time for some reason. Anyway, the Arch repos
are up to date now, so it's all moot.

Thanks again for all your help.

Cheers,
Lee.