Re: Changes to file loading and saving

Hi.

It seems I've encounter a minor issue that doen't present in 3.15.1 but appeared in current master with file
io changed.
Informaly it is spurious reload notification that appers nearly everytime after saving file on windows (gnome
libs are PyGI 3.18.2 AIO for Python 2.7 32 bit).

It is windows-specific and doesn't arise in linux. Formal steps:
- Open meld in 2 files compare mode
- Edit one file
- Press save on the file's toolbar
Actual behaviour: file is always saved. Also most of the times "Do you want to reload the file?" notification
with "Reload" button appears. After reloading all is ok - file is new.
Expected behaviour: file is saved, no "Reload" notification button appears.

In previous my letter with patch I was a bit too technical, so this time I'm glad to thank developers for
best-for-me intercative diff viewer/editor/merger and best linux interactive svn client.
(I'm replying to message that was written before my list subscription, so sorry if it breaks threading)