Supported version control systems

Hi all,

I've just pushed a new "VersionControlRework" branch that I hope to merge after 3.14 that makes some significant changes to the old version control plugin structure and API. To make this rework manageable for myself, I've unfortunately had to remove support for several existing version control systems. Specifically, the following version control systems are no longer supported in that branch:

 * CVS
 * darcs
 * fossil
 * monotone
 * SVK
 * Subversion < 1.7

I would love to re-add support for any of these, but I'm not very likely to do any of these myself. If anyone uses these version control systems and is interested in updating the version control plugins for the new API, then please either file a bug report with a patch, or email the list.

If you'd like some guidance, or don't know where to start, please feel free to email me with questions. For several of these systems, the existing code in the current master branch will be a good guide as to what needs to be done, and the main task to do is update to the current API (and hassle me when it's not clear what the API is supposed to be).

cheers,
Kai