Upcoming release series

Hi all,

3.12 is finally out the door. For a brief summary of changes in this
series, check out:
  http://kaiw.github.io/blog/2014/09/24/meld-3-12/

This means 3.13 is open for business. Ideally this will be a *short*
release cycle. I'd like to make it three months, and then give 3.15
three months which would end us up aligned with GNOME release numbers.
Alternatively, if lots of interesting stuff comes up then maybe we'll
just take six months and skip a version.

I will very soon be merging global dark theme support and the new
incremental find into master (which will bump up our GtkSourceView
requirement). If anyone has stuff they'd like to look at for 3.14, now
is a good time to start.

cheers,
Kai