Re: 3.12 on Fedora 20: Invalid SVN 1.7 repositorry

On 27 October 2014 19:17, Bálint Réczey <balint balintreczey hu> wrote:
On 26 October 2014 22:42, Gilboa Davara <gilboad gmail com> wrote:
On Sun, Oct 26, 2014 at 2:36 PM, Gilboa Davara <gilboad gmail com> wrote:
Hello all,

I've installed meld 3.12 on Fedora 20 (using the Fedora 21 SRPM).
When trying to access my local SVN copy(ies) I'm getting Subversion
1.7 invalid repository in the top right combo box.
I had no issues accessing this repositories w/ Meld 1.8.x.
Can I somehow debug this issue?

- Gilboa

... It seems to happen only if I "meld ." on one of the repositories
sub-directories (e.g. trunk, branches, etc).
If I run meld . on the repository root, meld works just fine.

As before, comparing sub-trees worked in 1.8.x.

Thanks, that additional information was very helpful. I believe I've
fixed this in current master, but it would be good to know whether
this fixes the problem for you. If so, I'll cherry-pick this fix for
3.12.2 as well.
It fixes the problem for me. Do you plan making a new release in the
coming days or I should include the patch in the 3.12.1-1 upload?

Thanks. I've grafted that back to the 3.12 branch. However, I probably
wasn't going to make an immediate release for this, so including the
patch yourself is probably the go for now.

cheers,
Kai