Re: no Edit Preferences menu

On 17 October 2014 00:42, Marius Mikucionis <mmikucionis gmail com> wrote:
Hi,

I use meld-3.12 on gnome-shell-3.14 from Debian, and for some reason I don't
have Edit Preferences menu.

I would like to ignore whitespace differences in C++ files (formatting like
tabulation vs. space characters) and I read that I could configure this
somewhere in "Text filters" dialog accessible via Edit -> Preferences menu,
but I can't find it.
I have Edit menu, but it contains only Undo/Redo, Copy/Paste/Cut, Sync Point
and Find prev/next menu items and nothing like Preferences at all.

Is there any way I can reach that functionality?

Please CC me, as I am not subscribed (yet).

In 3.12, the Preferences menu moved to the application menu (in the
top bar) along with Help, Quit, etc. to match current gnome-y
guidelines.

cheers,
Kai