Re: Meld Featured on the Linux Action Show

On 18 November 2014 08:48, Michael Tunnell <m michaeltunnell com> wrote:
I just wanted to share this video of Meld being featured on the Linux Action
Show. I am actually a huge fan of Meld and have been using it for years so
thank you very much for making it and sorry it took so long to recommend it
to Chris. :)

http://youtu.be/MyJMjbO6VXk?t=8m15s

He's using a dark theme before current master... I knew I should have
put that patch in earlier. :(

Thanks for sharing.

cheers,
Kai