Unable to commit to svn repo : no username is asked

Hy,

I'm useing kdesvn and find meld that looks so great that I want to use it as default for managing my working copies.
Unfortunately when I try to submit some code I have this message :
svn: E215004: Authentication failed and interactive prompting is disabled; see the --force-interactive option
svn: E215004: Échec de la propagation (commit), détails :
svn: E215004: Unable to connect to a repository at URL 'http://xxxxxx.net/svn/xxxx/trunk/mmmmmm/wwwww'
svn: E215004: No more credentials or we tried too many times.
Authentication failed
Exit code: 1

It works with kdesvn, by cli and with multiple svn releases and different server but it doesn't work with meld. Where could it come from?

regards
--
Florent THOMAS
12, Rue Jean de la Bruyère