Re: compare code block(s)

... ultil they implement a "sync point" ...

I've been able to "help" meld do this by (temporary) inserting some unique text ( e.g. '%%%&&&%%%') in both files ... some times you have to save and reload too

On Wed, Jul 23, 2014 at 5:00 AM, pintuxgu <pintuxgu hoevendesign com> wrote:
I'd also like a feature like this.
Mostly because I have a (bad?) habit of changing the order of functions around in source files, or copying functions between files.

> Is this feature feasible?
A relatively easy way to implement this would be a right click to add a synchronisation point and than let meld search for a similar line in the other file and also add a synchronisation point in that file.

The "ignore the rest" part I can add easily in my own brain. :-)