Re: Unable to commit to svn repo : no username is asked

On 30 June 2014 06:05, Florent THOMAS <mailinglist mind-and-go com> wrote:
Hy,

I'm useing kdesvn and find meld that looks so great that I want to use it as default for managing my working copies.
Unfortunately when I try to submit some code I have this message :
svn: E215004: Authentication failed and interactive prompting is disabled; see the --force-interactive option
svn: E215004: Échec de la propagation (commit), détails :
svn: E215004: Unable to connect to a repository at URL 'http://xxxxxx.net/svn/xxxx/trunk/mmmmmm/wwwww'
svn: E215004: No more credentials or we tried too many times.
Authentication failed
Exit code: 1

It works with kdesvn, by cli and with multiple svn releases and different server but it doesn't work with meld. Where could it come from?

Meld doesn't do anything exciting for this; we just run 'svn commit' through a subprocess. As such, if you've got your authentication setup for non-interactive use it should just work. We don't support prompting for username/password or anything like that.

cheers,
Kai