Re: [Windows] ClamAV detects Meld as a Trojan.

It's bizarre that meldc.exe and meld.exe should get different results.  They're nearly identical content-wise (literally a few characters different) -- lending even more credence to the idea that this is a false positive (in case you weren't already convinced :) ).  As for why UPX/MPRESS, I did it because it's what Ahk2Exe does by default when compiling scripts to exes.  Ahk2Exe comes with an option to disable MPRESS, but it didn't seem to make much of a difference (I got the same hash on VirusTotal either way and almost the same detection rate -- only 1 fewer with it off).  But because it didn't make a difference with file size, I'll just leave it off.  Since this did seem to help some with the false positives, I've gone ahead and released a new version.  That's about as much as I can do for now without re-writing the executable wrappers in another language (which I might do at some point).

-Keegan