Meld does not detect changes in subversion

Hi,

I've been an enthusiastic meld user for a long time, but since I've upgraded my computer to Ubuntu 14.10, meld no longer works correctly in combination with SVN.

My setup:

Ubuntu 14.10
Subversion client 1.8.10
Meld version 3.13.0

BTW: as you can see, I am using the very latest meld version from the git repository, because I hoped that the problem was already resolved.

Now the problem: when I'm in a subversion directory with uncommitted changed files, I used to run "meld ." to show all the changes. When I do this now however, meld reports no changes at all. It only shows an empty directory, with no files or subdirectories at all. No changes are shown.

When I run "svn status", or "svn diff" from the command line, svn does report changes, but not when I run "meld ."

I hope that you can solve this.

Emiel Bruijntjes