Release plans

Hi all,

I'm hoping that the just-released 3.11.3 is the last 3.11.x release.
If no *major* problems arise, 3.12 will be coming soon.

I am painfully aware that I didn't get a 3.11.2 release of the MSI
out; I will hopefully do one for 3.11.3 in the next few days.

For the 3.13 series, we'll have the move to GtkSourceView-based
incremental find (which is really much nicer) and maybe a few other
minor features. I'm hoping to get time for better handling of dark
themes (mostly done) and a proper per-file UI for encoding selection.
In the unlikely event of spare time, 3.14 may also contain a port to
Python 3, since that's basically done already.

If anyone has pet features (or bugs) they'd like to contribute patches
for, now is a good time!

cheers,
Kai