Re: User issue

On 25 July 2014 19:03, Emanuel Jianu <ejianu gmail com> wrote:

All,

Is this a good place to discuss Meld user issues? If not please direct me to the correct discussion group..

On a Solaris box Meld appears to use strange characters (picture included below).

The value of LANG variable appears to be irrelevant. I have tried with LANG=en_US and LANG=en_US.UTF-8.

I haven't seen this one before, and I would have guessed that there
were some people running Meld on Solaris. Do other GTK applications
show similar behaviour, or is it just Meld? Also, could you post the
output of `locale`?

cheers,
Kai