Re: Find Option not working in MELD

On 16 April 2014 03:07, sandeep appana <appanasandeep gmail com> wrote:
Hi,

I am using this tool since couple of months and i found this tool very useful in solving many conflicts and merges.
While using this i could see a "Find" option and it could not search the given text. Just curious to know whether this option is available ..

I'm not aware of any reports of Find not working. If you can come up with a test case, then please do file a bug.

cheers,
Kai