Re: Meld 1.8.1 released

Hi,

personally I think this change (calling python.exe rather than
pythonw.exe) will be a serious regression when using meld with a tool
such as TortoiseHg. TortoiseHg _always_ calls meld with parameters.
This means that every time that you would use meld to diff or merge
files from TortoiseHg (or any similar tool) you'd see a prompt window
appear.

Cheers,

Angel