Re: Background color always white?

Glad to hear you got it working!

If you like, posting your .gtkrc-2.0 file up here:
https://wiki.gnome.org/Meld/DarkThemes

would be appreciated!
--
Louis

On 31 August 2013 05:08, John W <jwdevel gmail com> wrote:
Ah, I think I have it figured out; thanks for the input.

I was missing the base[...] and text[...] entries in my .gtkrc-2.0 file.
I found out about them by looking at the theme files you referenced.

I'm not actually using a theme in the sense you mentioned, but whoever
wrote them knows more about gtk2 than I do, so thanks for the
reference (:

-John