Meld feature - patch proposal

Hello Kai,
Nice work on Meld - it is one of my favorite merge tools. I propose a feature where meld asks you to change file-permissions of target file on Linux machine when the file-merge fails due to permission reasons.

Motivation: Some code I work on has a convention of marking edited files with a 755 permission against version control HEAD files, checkout with a 444 permission. So when I develop on this system I have a hard time merging using meld, because of not being able to change permissions from within the tool - a switch back and forth between terminal and meld GUI.

So if you will review the patch, I can make appropriate changes, and contact you with the patch.

Thanks,
Ezhil